Thread Thursday: Tiny Frogs



Wait, it is already Friday and I forgot to post my Thursday post. Yikes.
Well, better late than never :) And the same goes for the little onesie I made.
Months ago I started cutting the pieces for this adorable little wrap onesie and now I finally finished it. As expected it is now too small for my baby to wear :(
But that is ok, as I have multiple friends who are pregnant or have younger babies.
I used the fabric of a pajama pants my friend didn't want anymore.
Unfortunately, I cannot give you the link to the pattern because the site seems to be gone.

Now that the weather is getting more fall-like, I am working on a crochet sweater for my little one.
I got my hands on some nice merino wool in great off white and blue. I likely have it done for next week's post.

Labels: , , , , , ,