Thread Thursday: Rompers vs. Robes





Ha! Again it is Friday, and I am posting my Thread Thursday post. I just got done with this piece and it was just way too late to write the post last night.
This one is a little up-cycle project, and I am making another one this weekend.
We got some baby robes (or however you call them) which always just slid up when Baby was wearing it. Probably because she is already too mobile but she wears a 3 month old size :)
So all I did was used a long-leg romper that fits as a measure for the length of the torso and then just cut out a piece in the middle to make legs. I used a strip of old T-Shirt as the binding tape and added some metal snaps. And Voila, a romper! Super easy! It took me one afternoon - maybe 2 hours?
As I said, I am making one more. Otherwise I am still crocheting the sweater and I am finishing some small Waldorf dolls I started in a craft event at GenCon.
I will try to post the next Thread Thursday actually on a Thursday, LOL.

Labels: , , , , ,