My New Habit Plan: Review #1




Last week I started a new habit to de-clutter. You can read all about it here:
In that post I had set my review date for the 28th, but then I had posted my Sunday Impressions post on Monday. I don't want to do 2 posts a day.
Anyways, here is the recap of last week and some adjustments to the habit plan:

I did the habit every day except Saturday. I noticed that having the trigger be after dinner, did not really work. It is way to late. I usually would do it earlier and would be too tired after dinner anyways. So, my new trigger will be after work. I may slide in some other habits into there at some point like walking. But that is too sporadic yet to use as a trigger.
Also, I will need a new trigger for weekends. It seems a better trigger is right after breakfast to do a little de-cluttering.
Above are a few pictures of before and after de-cluttering.

Labels: , , , , ,