Tiny Tiny Crochet Things


I think crocheting and looking forward to our little human is something very comforting right now.
However things will go, I will make sure she will be born into a nest of warmth and love.

I made a few items for a newborn set, which she can wear when she comes to this world.
And I used these patterns:

Newborn Socks


Newborn Baby Socks - The Yarn Box

Newborn Hat and Mittens

These are from a book from the library so I do not have the link directly to the pattern.
Right now I am working on a cardigan for a 12 to 18 month old from the same book with the same yarn.

Crochet One-Skein Wonders® for Babies: 101 Projects for Infants & Toddlers

But I will have to spend most of next week making Christmas cards. Yes, you heard right, Christmas.
Time flies and some of the international main takes a little longer.



Labels: , , , ,