Drawing a New Year

Although it may not seem like it from the frequency of my blog posts lately, I have been crafting and creating.
I have been picking up drawing a lot more lately and have not been crafting as much.
There are however, a few UFOs (un-finished objects LOL) still floating around:

Those projects are a little stranded because I have been focusing on visual art. I started daily doodles after finding the perfect empty little book and I have only skipped two days so far.


I am also counting last Friday, when I went to a figure drawing session at UWM's art school. That was a lot of fun and I am planning on attending multiple of those.
Here all my results from that night.


And last but not least, I was experimenting with my new(-ish) ink brush pens and made a fan art of Lana Del Rey.


Labels: , , , , ,