Last Minute 4th of July Crafting

I can't believe it is the 4th of July and this is my first post in 2011. Was I sleeping or something. I guess so.
The craft parties are going steady. At least 3 people always attend - not too bad. But it is always a surprise how many will be there.
This year we are celebrating 4th of July at home, grilling out. And I had no decorations :(
So I came up with a last minute chain of origami stars. I made them out of Marie Claire and Elle magazine pages. I chose pages by overall color so I would have red, white and blue stars.



Then I stung them onto some wool and attached them to the inside of out front window. The picture is not so good. I am not use it is still easy to distinguish the different colors after I added them alternating to the string as good as when they were in matching color piles. But I still think it looks good.

Labels: , , , , ,